Sunday, July 13, 2014

Faubourg 2013: Day 8: Tuesday Week 2

Faubourg Day 8: Short day! Faye Faye 3.5 hours, Hannah 3.5 hours, Lindsay/Gabe 5.5 hours. Tonight is our last night in the hotel. We check out tomorrow morning and we will leave right after dance to head back home. Tomorrow is a very long day of dance. Today was a day of many first. The first time my son sewed his own ballet shoe, his first blister on his foot from dancing so much. The first day that no one fell asleep during dinner! The first time that I set off the smoke detector in our hotel room. (Damned electric stove!) Fayeth did floor barre while in a handstand. So I guess maybe it should be called air barre, the first day of the kids doing their 170 tendues a day, and the first day that they woke up and did not sound like a bunch of old men getting out of bed.  I am attaching 2 photos today. 1 of Lindsay helping Faye Faye stretch and 1 of the ducks that are in the pond near our hotel. We opted to feed the ducks and as soon as we stood my the pond the ducks started towards us. Of course we won't discuss Lindsay and Hannah's reaction to the ducks. Though I almost got eaten by the ducks since the girls threw their bread at me and ran in the opposite direction....



No comments: