Sunday, July 13, 2014

Faubourg 2013: Day 14: Day 3 of commuting each way!

Faubourg Day 14: I am emotionally and physically exhausted! I DO NOT Understand how they can still have energy after dancing 7.5 hours. I am seriously toast! Today was an eye opening day. I had a quick errand to do and then came back to the studio so I could do some work. I was sitting at a table by studio 2 and something caught my attention in my peripheral vision. I thought, wow! That kid is a beautiful dancer! And went back to work not really completely checking out who it was. So a few minutes later it happened again. This time curiosity got the best of me and if I was not surprised it was Hannah! I was floored. I watched her for 35 minutes before she looked out and saw me watching her! Later today when Faye Faye and I were leaving to check into the hotel, Hannah was in the dancer area stretching... All on her own accord. The growth I have seen in Hannah is amazing! I think that her maturity level has increased and that she is more comfortable in herself and her body. She and I had a long talk about having this focus and work ethic when she goes back to IBT. I explained to her the importance of working hard for all of we teachers and in all of the classes. One of Fayeth's teachers told me today that her strength is coming along. Gabe and Lindsay are showing growth. I will post tomorrow before I fall sleep typing this up.

LOL!  I do not think that Lindsay is impressed with Faye-Faye's technique...


Lindsay

Sewing more ballet shoes.....


Hannah being her silly self!


Gabe Partnering with Fayeth


They are beat!



Gabe will not be outdone by the girls!


No comments: