Sunday, July 13, 2014

Faubourg 2013 Day 1

I am moving FB posts to my blog so that down the road the kids can come here and read about what we have done.  So please be patient while I update this from our intensive last summer.

Day 1 of Faubourg Summer Ballet Intensive: all Four had a blast. Faye Faye was very mad that she only got to dance 2.5 hours, Hannah was absolutely loving ballet. (Which is NOT her favorite discipline of Ballet) Lindsay and Gabe are absolutely thrilled with their teachers and their classes. After 7+ hours of classes they were very sad that it was time to go back to the hotel. While it is a pain in the but living in a small hotel room, their little faces make it all worth while. They cannot wait to go back tomorrow. 

While cuddling with The Baby while she was falling asleep, she looked up at me and said, "Mommy I hope that tonight is one of those sleeps that is a quick sleep. When you wake up it is time to go back an dance!

Stretching before class

Lindsay texting her friend Grace before the intensive.  She was wishing her good luck at the Joffrey Junior Summer Intensive.


The view while I was blowdrying my hair....


No comments: